Question about The Shows - Part 2

Go down

Question about The Shows - Part 2

Post  TheDaywalker on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Hey everyone,

i am a little bit confused right now about the shows itselfs.

So there are matches in a show, what's kind of normal BUT how are these matches calculated?
Is ist like someone with a Lvl 5 character fights against an Lvl 7 character and loses as he should because the Lvl 7 character is much stronger ... or is it that the show creator can choose who should win the match? Because RP'ing in Germany was always like:

The Man who wrote the best RP's and was very active in the Forum etc. was the Winner of a Match. For example there is a Feud which the wrestler with LVL 5 wrote's his ASS off for and the LVL 7 character just writes one simple RP which is actually very bad. Who will win the Match? I think it woul be very unfair if the LVL 7 character than wins the Match!!!!!

So how is it done here? That's no kind of critique or something it's just a question!!!!
TheDaywalker

View user profile http://www.snogard-dragons.de

Back to top Go down

Re: Question about The Shows - Part 2

Post  pseudolus on Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:27 pm

The GM can manipulate very things Wink
pseudolus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitro on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:36 am

the gm can, but i dont think he will. the match engine does the matches, and so the winners. so a lvl 5 doesnt have to lose to a lvl 7 (tho i think a 7 will beat a 5 anyway). as you see in the shows, the purple writings, are the gm's editing. the thing i think he will do, is make you look weaker if you dont do proper work with rp'ing in the forums, like dq's and such things.
Nitro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle on Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:30 am

The GM and vice GM can edit matches before conferming the show, so your level 5 vs level 7, winner level 7 unless in the feud they want an interferance or DQ or Draw, we have to write that in, but we are not going to change the matchs much unless it's in the story line, for example my feud with nitro next season, i have been given the power *from GM* to set up the matchs the only changes i might have is the commentators saying a few thing while the match is going on, this mean you will have to read the match to see what they say, and i might change the ending to fit with the story line, so nitro after seeing our match on tuseday *7/5/08* start getting ideas for our feud.

So the GM and vice GM can change the matchs but we don't really want to unless you request it for a story line but no asking to win matchs you can ask to lose them *which i have ask for in the past* so the next show you would make a big impact, you can ask to draw *but for sume reasons the GM don't like draws Question *, we don't have much money so no matchs like cage, last man standing, the GM gets cash for each show i think and a normal match cost 10,000 i think other match types cost double, and he has the option to upgrade the ring, arena so don't ask for other matchs, untill our fed gose up in the charts, and the only way that will happen is if you get other people to vote for our shows, so friends who play but aren't in our fed, stables your in with other player who arn't in our fed ask them to vote,

hope that is some help to you
mad man mowgle
Moderators
Moderators

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down