Role Play Rules

Go down

Role Play Rules

Post  Matt Skiba GM on Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:34 pm

Please try to do this every time.

Format
Write things the best you can, try to use good punctuation and spelling. Capitals and ect, not all in caps and not all italics or bold. Write like this.

If you want someone to speak put their name in bold followed by : followed by " eg.

Matt Skiba: "Welcome to AW: Anarchy Wrestling."

All wrestlers names are to be writen in full at least once every promo and must always be in bold, this includes wrestler names, commentators and any referance to the show or title. eg.

Gordon Freeman: "And now Matt Skiba the GM of the AW is looking for a worthy opponent for the AW Heavy Weight Championship."

to use the bold on the forum you must put [ b ] before the desired bold bit (with no gaps) ended with [ / b ]. or highlight the text and click the bold, the same with italics only u use [ i ] and [ / i ]

only use italics when something imporant happens or you are trying to stress something you say, also for insult (keep them clean as you can no swearing) and they have to be in caps eg.

Malcolm Thunder: "That GM Matt Skiba is a BIG LOSER!"

Colours
The colour system or color...

to use a colour you have to type [ color=green ] (with no gaps) and end it with [ /color ]

it has to be spelt the american way. Any you can use pretty much any colour red, green, blue, black, orange.

here are some key colors there has to be.

if in your promo you are writing about a thing happening and not someone talking it will be in green.

Matt Skiba runs in to the ring.

if in your promo you use me the GM talking I will always be in purple

Matt Skiba: "I have come down to ring side to fight..."

This will vary on the wrestler but any good guy will be in blue any bad guy will be in red

Eric Draven: "I challenge YOU to a match!"

Mr Huricane: "Bring it on LOSER!"

The Commentators have colors too.

Gordon Freeman is brown and Malcolm Thunder in Gray

the interviewer and ring anouncer is Torrie Rodgers in pink

also if you use a referance to the federation including the titles they are in orange

Gordon Freeman: "And now Matt Skiba the GM of the AW is looking for a worthy opponent for the AW Heavy Weight Championship."

and thats about it. Thanks for your time, please do do this, it will save on our editing time. Thanks

Matt Skiba GM king
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://anarchywrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Role Play Rules

Post  John "The Champ&amp on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 am

i will, but where exactly do the rps go?m Do they go in fueds or somewhere else?
John "The Champ&amp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba GM on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:17 pm

they go in your specfic fued topic.
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://anarchywrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down