Anarchy Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is for the GM's, Dorian and of course everyone else

+4
Nitro
mad man mowgle
S-Set
TheDaywalker
8 posters

Go down

This is for the GM's, Dorian and of course everyone else Empty This is for the GM's, Dorian and of course everyone else

Post  TheDaywalker Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Hey guys, I just want to tell you that i will NOT extend my contract. The last show and of course the whole situation here the last two month is just pissing me off.
Me and Dorian, we did so much in RP'ing and nobody here is giving a damn about it. Why? Because nobody is here. Everybody is chilling around and there are only a few people who do their RP's.

After the last show a while ago Dorian and I were very confused about the whole situation in our feud and nobody knew what to do. So Dorian and I decided to make the best of it and we build up a hell of a feud. I hope everybody reads it ...

After we did MATT SKIBA goes a long saying that he can't use this!!!!!!! because he got other ideas and we should stick to the Last Man Standing Match which, we thought, already happend. So instead of getting our nice Role Plays into the Show he decides to do his version. No RP, a boring Match which was edited by the creators i think, because everything shown in "purple" is made by a GM.

I knew I will lose the title but I wanted to lose it in style... and what happend?

"Dorian Lockhart hooks his opponent's arm

and turns it to make him fall down performing light Flipping Armbar!!

Dorian Lockhart keeps his ruthless submission hold

THEDAYWALKER IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!"

After a Flipping Armbar ... the worlds most painful and devasting move in wrestling history ... i am not able to stand up Sad ... Come on MATT .. this is ridicoulus ...

The fact is ... we did so much to keep this feud up and nobody is interested. The GM's are not here, nobody reacts to anything .. there is 1 Show every month ... this totally sucks!

So I decided to leave this federation where nobody except Dorian, Nitro, S-Set and me does something. Everybody does a little bit but this really sucks. So I will be out of here when my contract expires!

Hope to get some answers from you guys ... I am just pissed to work and write for nothing!
TheDaywalker
TheDaywalker

http://www.snogard-dragons.de

Back to top Go down

This is for the GM's, Dorian and of course everyone else Empty Re: This is for the GM's, Dorian and of course everyone else

Post  S-Set Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:49 pm

Well, i can understand you. and i think something really has to change here or more guys will follow Daywalker, not excluding me, but i really like this fed and i would hope that more people are activ in the future.

DayWalker, i wish you the best for your future in the game and your career *thumbs up* it's a bad thing that it had to come that far...
S-Set
S-Set

Back to top Go down

This is for the GM's, Dorian and of course everyone else Empty Re: This is for the GM's, Dorian and of course everyone else

Post  TheDaywalker Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:53 pm

There is something more I would like to say ... if it is possible to change something here, to get more activeness in here and co I would like to stay,too ... but right now ... i won't
TheDaywalker
TheDaywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  S-Set Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:08 pm

it will be very hard to get more activness in here as nobody looks ainto this forum right here.. and i think that nodody except me and a few members take this roundmails serious...but the hope dies last so lets hope Very Happy
S-Set
S-Set

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:20 pm

i think matt should explain what he has planned more clearly, i get confussed and i live with the guy, well best of luck to you, i had big plans for you but matt changed them, sorry

well good luck and see you around
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDaywalker Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 pm

This not about losing the title or not getting something that i want to get ... this is just about the whole situation and organisation ... I would like to stay here, because there are some cool guys around ... but i dont like it if 2 guys make a story which is pretty nice and its for the trash ... and instead of using it .. matt writes some bullshit together Sad
TheDaywalker
TheDaywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitro Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:44 am

im actually flattered that you mentioned me as one of the active ones, as i see myself more or less inactive atm..(tho it has its reasons). Sad to see you (maybe) leave, as the fed definitly don't need to lose some who actually do something. Although i might not be here next season myself due to inactivity. i guess that's entirely up to the gm's. If u leave, i wish u the best of luck Smile
Nitro
Nitro

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:39 am

I'm not going to make excuses about anything, but I do have a life besides an GAME

I also do NOT read other feuds so I can see them in the shows, only one I read is the one I am involved with. I was waiting to see if Rey would continue the feud, as I am not going to do all the work myself, like I said I have other things that I rather do when the conditions are there (ok I'm a snowmobiler and the season is short enough as it is) once the season is over I will have more time to play this game.
Houleigan
Houleigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba GM Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:42 pm

im sorry, im backing Houleigan here.

Yes maybe i SHOULD explain the idea clearer but then what... oh right what am i ment to say???

ah... TheDaywalker you will lose your championship and advance to the heavyweight where you might win it after a season or two then you will retain for a few seasona may lose it then move on to the ultimate anrachist championship after a while you will give up and go back to the heavyweight championship.

Ok now time for Nitro you will win the numberone conterndership then go on to eventually win the championship back becoming the first two time champion, you will lose it quickly then focus on a tag team fued

i know i will have to do this with EVERYONE!!!!!

You try running a federation where activeness is very low, this is ment to be a team effort! I have a life. I have a computer that work like shit, ok i can use my brothers but due to his life i can't use it when he is at work or when he goes to sleep.

Im unemployed looking for jobs that just aren't out there so excuse me if every once in a while I not on the forum every second of the day.

Do you know what, I care deeply about the people in this federation and you daywalker got your championship quickly becasue you impressed me. and every time i have someone quit or leave i just don't know if i can take it!

I try mu utmost to fill in for those who DON'T role play, do have any idea what its like having to do about 14-15 RP as week not including the welcome's goodbyes and music events

Then there is the editing of the matches because yes i can buy last man standing matchs how ever they cost a lot to buy and cost a lot to use in a show.

I hope you can see my point here. Quite frankly this is one of the hardest things to do... i have 50 people counting on me for shows... the reason I became a GM is because when i was in the IWF it was so enjoyable because everyone worked together and its was about getting together with your mates on a game and enjoy making up storylines and have fun.

But finding the right people who will come together and do this is near impossible.

So i can continue my rant for a long time, the point is your wrong daywalker, i care about this federation and the people in it. if you wish to leave.. thats up to you i guess. How ever if you wish to stay and help with the federtion you are welcome
Matt Skiba GM
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

https://anarchywrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDaywalker Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Than why didn't you use those roleplays Dorian and I made? Why ? That would have helped you a little bit because you would have had some good sequences for the show ... instead nobody reacts to our roleplays NOTHING happens ....
TheDaywalker
TheDaywalker

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:50 pm

I have used all of your other roleplays, in heinsight i could have used it, sorry

By the way this is the GM on my brothers computer
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Rey Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:04 am

sorry for i being not much activity but i have a life...and i have work in school to do, so sorry guys
Rey
Rey

Back to top Go down

Post  John "The Champ&amp Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:08 am

Who knows. Fresh meat like myself may be more active. Lets just hope when a new generation comes around we'll have more activeness. Matt, nice job standing up for yourself. i have a life, too. I devote as much time into this as possible. Luckily, i have weekends off, but I am still busy with other things. I'm trying to be into this, and I really enjoy it. But your right, there are maybe 10 people at the most who are at the least active. I'm not leaving though. I am loyal to this roster, as it is my first. I wish to stay for a few seasons before I move up. Quitting won't cause activeness.
John
John "The Champ&amp

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba GM Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:23 pm

any way people have had their say.
i will keep this topic as a reminder, people have lives and we cant expect to get everything perfect
topic locked
Matt Skiba GM
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

https://anarchywrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down