Houleigan Vs Cris Mastine

Go down

Houleigan Vs Cris Mastine

Post  Matt Skiba GM on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:51 pm

Houleigan - Heel
Cris Mastin - Heel

Yes, double the bad, and a reunion of more former Indy Wrestling Federation stars. Im not sure if paths crossed in the past but they have now. Maybe some old bad blood lifted from the memory of Indy Wrestling Federation? So what you two can do.
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://anarchywrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Houleigan Vs Cris Mastine

Post  Cris Mastine on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Interesting, don't think I was any where near Houlegain in IWF and as I've only just got back into the game, I'm probably still abit behind but we shall see.

I was thinking I could make some kind of appearance whereby I act incredibly arrogant, saying that all these new kids have no chance etc (typical heel style) and then start speaking of my days in IWF and the rest... Then Houle could come out and display some statistics (my 2 wins in IWF! out of 16(+/-)).
Then he challenges me or vice versa to make clear who is more dominant...

I kinda have a few ideas which I can turn into RP's, I'm off college for carnaval this week so do have some time... Lemme know what you think.

Cris Mastine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba GM on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:28 pm

That is cool, you have creative control for this, the bad blood was jsut an idea.

If you want to refer to IWF can it be called Indy Wrestling Federation, because there is a new fed called IWF which is completely seperate and i don;t wanna get in trouble.
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:49 am

*The lights in the arena shut off and the crowd are forced into an eerie silence... A single beam of light focusses on the center of the ring; stood in its grace is none other than AW Announcer Gordon Freeman... He brings a microphone to his lips and lets out a deep sigh*

Gordon Freeman: I stand here before you... Our incredible fans with the message I received last night; it would appear that our roster is going to grow in number... It looks as though we have managed to bring a number of top class stars into our already star studded roster... That I am sure you are aware of.

*Freeman wipes his brow hurriedly*

Gordon Freeman: Upon receiving this message I was delighted... Ecstatic... Thrilled... Until I read on.

*A handwritten note appears on the titantron reading: The Bear is back *

Gordon Freeman: A great evil has returned to the world of wrestling... A man with no remorse... No soul... A phantom so to speak... Ladies and Gentlemen, Cris Mastine has returned to the world of wrestling

*A few cheers come from the audience but are soon silenced as the stadium falls beneath a thick dark cover... All is still... Silent... Too quiet...

ROOOOAAARRRRRRRRR*

Malcolm Thunder: I think this is what Gordon warned us about!!

*A cackle fills the air as a pyrotechnic display like never before dominates the stage... as the blue, red and green explosions engulf the air a lone figure steps through the dust... His head bowed... Body slumped... the smoke circles his great legs and rises over his face... He leans back, throwing his arms out wide and screaming until the audience are pushed into second chair... The camera focusses on his familiar face.. A wry smile marks the return of what most thought was dead.*

Gordon Freeman: Glad to be back here Malc... My word, when I was just starting out in the Indy's this guy had just made his debut... The results weren't always wins but what he did in and around the ring was just incredible... I personally received some of his most grotesque of treatments but since those days... I hear he has become even more sadistic... I hear in his last federation he slammed a man's foot in a real bear trap!

*The man walks through the middle ring rope and wastes no time in grabbing a microphone*

Cris Mastine: So... You've all just witness the return of Cris Mastine... what'd you think?

The lasers and pyros... Impressive stuff eh?

Or did the whole single beam of light make you salivate?

You see I am a whole different kind of entertainer... The eccentric entrances are just for fun... I've made more money in my life than most of the locker room will in 30 years so I am entitled to splash out on some bangers and pretty lights every now and then.

You see the reason why I came out of retirement is very simple... I've had hundreds of contracts thrust under my nose lately but none have even made me blink... But when I received one from a Mr.Skiba I thought sure... I'll go to a few shows and see what's going on... After one night I was convinced... I will sign for AW and teach the toothless hobos in that locker room how to fight... I am going to

*Before Mastine's self loving speech can conclude the loud revving of a motorbike fills the arena and a familiar face appears atop the ramp*

Comment/Criticise or whatever... Houlegain you can carry on or do what you want with it....

Cris Mastine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:21 am

Houleigan and Raven ride down to the ring and dismount. Raven walks up the steps and sits on the ring as Houleigan steps over them and into the ring. Houleigan walks right up to Cris Mastine and grabs the mic out of his hand.

Houleigan: So..... Another ex-co-worker has followed me here. So where have you been dingus? hibernating?

Raven laughs

Houleigan: Before I let you speak again let me just say a few things about your intro speech. IT SUCKED!!! HAHAHA! I have never heard so much bluster for a long time. So you want to teach me how to fight huh, what makes you think I need to learn how to fight? I have been fighting longer than you have and I am top of the ranks here.

Houleigan gives the mic back to Cris Mastine...
Houleigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:37 am

*Cris Mastine stares at Houlegain...He tenses his shoulders and begins to seethe, wasting no time he lunges at his enemy before him.... Who ducks!!!

Taking the advantage, Houlegain begins to fight*

Quick but I think if anything else was said, the mood would have been lost.

Cris Mastine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:54 am

That was cool, good one Cris. Oh and just for the record GNR's old stuff rocks, Metallica's old stuff rocks, both the new stuff SUCKS!!! Metallica's One is way better than any GNR song, but Frank Zappa beats them all.
Houleigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:56 am

The sound of laughter and loud music are heard coming from Houleigan's dressing room

Houleigan: Ahh that was great to show that punk that he is no match for me

Raven: You were awesome baby!

Houleigan: I hardly broke a sweat, but I am sure I will have to face him again, and with the same results!

As the music end Houleigan grabs a couple beers and tosses one to Raven

Houleigan: Hey babe, catch! Put on Joe's Garage and crank it up!

Raven: Ooh I like that album

Raven
goes over to Houleigan's stereo and changes the cd and flops down on the couch

Houleigan: Hey, get up there and dance for me

Raven: I don't want to right now, I just want to listen to it

Houleigan: I said dance wench, don't make me get up!

Raven: Your such a jerk sometimes

Houleigan: You love it and you know it. Now DANCE!

Just then the door bursts open and there stands Cris Mastine...
Houleigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba GM on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Houleigan wrote:That was cool, good one Cris. Oh and just for the record GNR's old stuff rocks, Metallica's old stuff rocks, both the new stuff SUCKS!!! Metallica's One is way better than any GNR song, but Frank Zappa beats them all.

I will agree Chinese democracy was better then i expected, then again i expected total CRAP, and what happened with St Anger? I haven't heard death magnet yet.
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cris Mastine on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:32 pm

Good match, I hit a few big moves but with terrible damage!

Will add on to your promo later on, got rugby tonight and I'm in pain before I leave!

Cris Mastine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:54 am

Matt Skiba GM wrote:
Houleigan wrote:That was cool, good one Cris. Oh and just for the record GNR's old stuff rocks, Metallica's old stuff rocks, both the new stuff SUCKS!!! Metallica's One is way better than any GNR song, but Frank Zappa beats them all.

I will agree Chinese democracy was better then i expected, then again i expected total CRAP, and what happened with St Anger? I haven't heard death magnet yet.

Who? I listen to mostly older stuff, Frank Zappa, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, ACDC (even their new stuff rocks) Cream, Hendrix, BTO. I could go on, lets just say classic rock mostly from the 60's and 70's
Houleigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba GM on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Houleigan wrote:
Matt Skiba GM wrote:

Who? I listen to mostly older stuff, Frank Zappa, Led Zepplin, Pink Floyd, ACDC (even their new stuff rocks) Cream, Hendrix, BTO. I could go on, lets just say classic rock mostly from the 60's and 70's

I agree AC/DC's Black Ice is pretty good. I've been getting in to early Motorhead, Iron Maiden and Helloween.
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down