Anarchy Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vice GMs office *for GM and vice GM only*

2 posters

Go down

do you agree

Vice GMs office *for GM and vice GM only* Vote_lcap80%Vice GMs office *for GM and vice GM only* Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Vice GMs office *for GM and vice GM only* Vote_lcap20%Vice GMs office *for GM and vice GM only* Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Vice GMs office *for GM and vice GM only* Empty Vice GMs office *for GM and vice GM only*

Post  mad man mowgle Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:20 pm

to all the vice gms well done now, to the point you have to power to edit matchs, DON'T let that power go to your head a change the out come of the show, the GM will say who wins or loses, i will not change any match except mine as the GM has given the power to control all of my matchs, he tells me who im fighting and who wins, he will not change anything in it, so the sory is up to me, it the GM has given you the power to control all you matchs thats good, less work for him, as long as you stay out of my match and i will stay out of yours, if not the gm will take you vice gm power away, basicly we can't put down that we win all of the time. if you notice the heavyweight title match i lost i could have won it by changing the out come but the GM wanted nitro to win it, i just added the promo at the end.

promo sections leave them for the big promos, any other promo that are short can be added befor a match or after, we don't want to wast space by putting a couple of line, in a whole section.

i hope you all can agree to this, and we can work on making this fed rule.

plz agree or disagree by the poll
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Vice GMs office *for GM and vice GM only* Empty Re: Vice GMs office *for GM and vice GM only*

Post  Matt Skiba GM Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:33 pm

a very good point you have there my older brother, we SHOULD have our own room to disgus in, that WILL be the case,

but my office is for everyone, will will have a topic called the 'conference room' to diguse ok.
Matt Skiba GM
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

https://anarchywrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum