Anarchy Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smackdown vs Raw 2009

3 posters

Go down

Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Empty Smackdown vs Raw 2009

Post  mad man mowgle Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:58 pm

got it on friday and fell in love with it, it is cool loads better then TNA impact *but thats not hard*

Infreno match: its an ok match main goal is to get the fire up to 300 degrees then drag your opponent to the ropes to then put in a button combo to then throw you opponent into the fire.

What has the game lost: story mode gone now named road to wrestlemania with only storys for triple h, cm punk, undertaker, john cena and chris jericho as single games, also batista and rey mysterio as tag team and you can choose who to play as everytime you load the game up, im rey,
GM mode is gone, you have career mode though, you choose anyone and play thought matchs untill you get title matchs, there is no story, what it is lets say you choose brian kendrick like i have you start on the cruiserweight parth and have to fight5 other superstars but its not that simple you have to get a 5 start rating for the first 3 matchs to then get a no1 contender match to then have a championship match. match one to three is a one fall match but the no1 contender match is a ladder match, win that and you have unlocked ladder match for career mode so you can choose what match you want at this point you can choose one fall and ladder every no1 contender match is a special match which you are able to unlock for caree mode once you win.

no1 contendership match rewards

cruiserweight = ladder match
united states = single match with managers
intercontinental = steel cage match
ecw = ecw extream match
hardcore = tables match

I will update the rest when i get them

challenge mode is gone but you get challenges in road to wrestlemania im doin the tag story and first challenge is to pin morrison NOT the miz i did this and got rey a second costume

create mode: the same as before but you can create a finisher which is ok if you don't what to create a submission or pin, direct damage is the only type its ok
PS3 and X-box 360 owners get a special option you can add your own enterance music from a playlist so download you music onto you console then have them as a enterance tune, this is able for single superstars and tag teams as well, i have meat loaf.

other new options is highlight reel which is in a match you can pause the game after you pull off a cool move then go to heighlight and save then after the match go to my wwe then hightlight reel then you can edit the saved reel my adding logos, sound, music, changing the camera angle and you can upload them online but only if you don't load your own music sadly.

online you able to fight but you can download other gammers screen shots, highlight reel and there wrestlers aswell, and you can upload all yours.

tag team options in match, there are alot, in ring the options are the same but is you on the outside waiting to get in you can do more, build momentum, pressing the diretion buttons you rally the crowd that then get the player in the ring his name bar catches on fire then they can do a hot tag so if your partner is getting a beating you build momentum they the press r1+triangle i think, they then dive at you a tag you in you then have to push the buttons that come up on the screen to take out the opponent in the ring then press the next button as it come up and take out his tag partner , on the out side of the ring move to the middle let your partner in the ring irish wipe the opponent at you and you press o you pull thye top rope down and the opponent gose flying over the top.

superstars well there are over 60 of them, but i need to try and unlock some, and i went to buy the guild book but every shop in norwich had run out, buying stuff like in the last games you can't buy superstars, or stuff to improve the locker room or gm room like the last games there is no option to do that. when i get the guild book i can then be able explain this more.

this game i give it 9/10 inferno match and story lines for only seven superstars let it down but the new options made up for that, the game has over 60 superstars and over 70 matchs, no really bad violance or bad language this game can be ejoyed by most of the familly. SO BUY IT
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Smackdown vs Raw 2009 Empty Re: Smackdown vs Raw 2009

Post  TheDaywalker Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:10 am

i have it ... best ever of all SD vs. Raw parts i think!
TheDaywalker
TheDaywalker

http://www.snogard-dragons.de

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanaxestt Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 pm

on wich console do you play the game ?
Fanaxestt
Fanaxestt

Back to top Go down

Post  mad man mowgle Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Fanaxestt wrote:on wich console do you play the game ?

im on the PS3
mad man mowgle
mad man mowgle
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  TheDaywalker Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:30 am

PS3
TheDaywalker
TheDaywalker

http://www.snogard-dragons.de