Anarchy Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide JMM Vs Terminator Maid Heavy Weight Championship #1

3 posters

Go down

Suicide JMM Vs Terminator Maid Heavy Weight Championship #1 Empty Suicide JMM Vs Terminator Maid Heavy Weight Championship #1

Post  Matt Skiba GM Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Suicide JMM - Heel
Terminator Maid - Face

The return of partners, not a good thing.

Suicide JMM and Terminator Maid once were a tag team before AW, Suicide JMM betrayed Terminator Maid as soon as they both arrived here, now they face off again for the chance to fight for the AW Heavy weight Championships. Maybe use things from the past, reminding about how you thing the other is weaker and they need you. see what you can do.
Matt Skiba GM
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

https://anarchywrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Suicide JMM Vs Terminator Maid Heavy Weight Championship #1 Empty Re: Suicide JMM Vs Terminator Maid Heavy Weight Championship #1

Post  pseudolus Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:01 pm

This is a feud for being a Number 1 Contender, isn't it?
pseudolus
pseudolus

Back to top Go down

Suicide JMM Vs Terminator Maid Heavy Weight Championship #1 Empty Re: Suicide JMM Vs Terminator Maid Heavy Weight Championship #1

Post  Matt Skiba GM Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:30 pm

si.

You have had one match already, it was a draw, (if you haven't seen it) so all oppertunity for a good fued.
Matt Skiba GM
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudolus Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 pm

I've seen it today (I have a lot of work and I have a very few time for the game), and yes, its a very good beginning
I'll try to do best I can
pseudolus
pseudolus

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudolus Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:57 am

Wow, I think that's the longest RP I've never writed. Remember, every implicated part can add, modify or delete what they want

Lolita is alone, in the center of the ring, with a microphone in this hands

Lolita: And now and exclusively for you, lucky people, The Real Man, The King of Pain, The Wrestler with No Fear, The Survivor, the Greatest Fighter you'll ever seen, my King, my Love, my Man, Suicide JMM!!!

A barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena meanwhile a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing some of the Suicide's greatest victories and most powerful moves. Suicide JMM makes his way to the ring wearing black trousers and gloves, silent, with serious face and his eyes fixed on the ring. When he raises up, pyrotechnics red and blue blow at each corner of the ring. Suicide JMM rest quiet at the center of the ring, looking at the audience. Meanwhile the audience boos him, he takes the microphone from Lolita's hands and begins to speak

Suicide JMM: A new season... A new boring season with silly fights. A new stupid season with stupid feuds!!! What I must have to do, people? What can I expect from my career in this federation? What can I expect from the GM Matt Skiba? I'll tell you: NOTHING!!! And I've make a decission

Audience rest silent, listening

Suicide JMM: In front of you, there's a man who never steps back in a ring. In front of you, there's a man who never surrender. In front of you, there's a man who gives what you want: fights, blood, pain... And what's my reward? NOTHING!!! I deserve something better, and if I don't obtain this, I only can do one thing. I've make a decission, people: I LEAVE

Suicide JMM looks at the titantron

Suicide JMM: Mr. Skiba, wherever you are... Remember this moment. Remember when the greatest wrestler that you have seen must abbandon because of you. Remember this when you only can offer boring to the people. Remember this when your federation breaks

Suicide JMM and Lolita leaves the ring. After a while, GM Matt Skiba appears at the titantron

GM Matt Skiba: A precipitate decission, Suicide? Can you turn back to the ring and listen me? I have a proposal that you can't refuse

Suicide JMM and Lolita returns to the ring

GM Matt Skiba: Good... Now, let's talk about bussiness. You'll see... Last days I've been thinking about our last conversation. Do you remember?

Suicide JMM: Mr. Skiba, don't make me history lessons. Can you be clear?

GM Matt Skiba: My proposal is this: the AW Heavy Weight Championship

Suicide JMM: Sounds good...

GM Matt Skiba: Sounds very good, but... I've not finished yet, don't misinterpret me... We have a champion now: Dragonsam

Suicide JMM: I've seen his fights, Mr. Skiba; I can win him easily

GM Matt Skiba: Maybe, but this is not the question. I'm not offering you a title shot. I'm offering you a #1 CONTENDER

Suicide JMM: A #1 contender??? What kind of joke is this??? I DESERVE A TITLE SHOT!!! STOP STUPID FEUDS!!!

GM Matt Skiba: You call a stupid feud the greatest opportunity I've offered you??? Allright, nothing to say, I'll offer to another... Chance lost

The titan tron turns off

Suicide JMM: WAIT!!! Wait, wait, wait, PLEASE!!! Shit... Mr. Skiba? MR. SKIBA??? I've changed my mind...

GM Matt Skiba's voice: Good boy

The GM Matt Skiba appears with a paper in his hands; he goes to the ring

GM Matt Skiba: Well, well, well... You'll be a good boy?

Suicide JMM: I'll do...

GM Matt Skiba: Really? Let's see it; on your knees...

Suicide JMM: WHAT???

GM Matt Skiba: I've said ON YOUR KNEES

Suicide JMM does. GM Matt Skiba shows the paper to Suicide JMM and offers his right boot

GM Matt Skiba: You see this? It's a contract for the #1 contender feud. You want it? Kiss my boot

Suicide JMM: Please, Mr. Skiba... This is humiliating

GM Matt Skiba: I know; and now, DO IT

Suicide JMM kisses the boot

GM Matt Skiba: Good boy, really good. Now, it's time to sign...

Suicide JMM waits for a pen

GM Matt Skiba: No pen, Suicide. Sign it WITH YOUR BLOOD

Suicide JMM open his right hand. Lolita makes a cut, and a blood's blow throws in the contract. Suicide JMM stamps a finger

GM Matt Skiba: Great. Now it's time to know who will be you contender. My dear Suicide, you'll be captivated!!! You know, I've thinking in two possible contenders for the title. I've decided to put in a ring and give the title shot to the winner, but... You'll draw, but I liked this combat. It can be an interesting feud. Suicide, I present your opponent

A barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena, and a red carpet is laid on the ramp from under the ‘Tron. Terminator Maid makes his way to the ring wearing a gold and black wrestling costume. He driving a silvery '66 Aston Martin DB5 accompained of his trainer, who's giving him his any kind of suggestions. A light shines over him on the ring when he enters. Suicide JMM and Terminator Maid rests silent, looking them face to face, while GM Matt Skiba leaves the ring with an evil smile in his face

Terminator Maid: Good night, my OLD friend

Suicide JMM: Wow, good surprise, Mr Skiba, this will be funny... Good night, LOOSER

Terminator Maid: It seems that our history is not finished yet... It seems that I can take my revenge

Suicide JMM: Our history is finished, dead, and buried, and last monday you've an excellent opportunity to take your stupid revenge... Remember the result?

Terminator Maid: A draw

Suicide JMM: Yes, a draw!!! And let me tell you a last thing: I've fighted at 50% of my capacity, and you can not win me!!! Another opportunity lost!!! And you now why? Because this is the only thing you can do: LOOSE!!!

Terminator Maid: And about you? What's the only thing you can do? Ladies and gentlemen, let me present you a man who only can BETRAY and ABANDON HIS FRIENDS

Suicide JMM: And now let me present you the man with the most ridiculous dressing in the AW. I've seen stupid masks, but yours defeats all

Terminator Maid: That's the only thing you can tell about me?

Suicide JMM: That's the best thing I can tell about you... Do you want more? Allright... Remember this day: 18th November 2008... Do you remember? Let me refresh your memory: Tony Elmavic and you for the AW Light Weight Championship. The result? Tony Elmavic loosed the belt against you, but... Something happened. What happened, Terminator Maid?

Terminator Maid: Anyone knows what happened. I refused the belt

Suicide JMM: And the reason was...

Terminator Maid: Anyone knows the reason

Suicide JMM: But I want to listen it now!!!

Terminator Maid: Anyone knows...

Suicide JMM: THE REASON WAS DOPPING!!! THE REASON WAS THAT YOU FIGHTED DOPPED!!! And that was for the AW Light Weight Championship, now for the AW Heavy Weight Championship like now. What you'll this time??? More pills???

Terminator Maid: I don't need pills to win you; I'm a clean man

Suicide JMM: Really? We'll see... Remember what I've told you before, about our last monday's fight. I was at 50% and you can do anything. What will happen the day that I'll be at 100%? And that will occur at our next fight... I want this belt, and nothing will stop me. You've no chance against me. You can refuse again and let me the way clean, or you can fight for being the #1 contender, but if you do this, I'll have no compassion. Fight against me and you must change your name to Terminated Maid

Terminator Maid: Maybe last monday I neither fighted at 100%...

Suicide JMM: Maybe, but I know you, I know any of your movements, I now how you fight... You have no chance, my friend. If you fight, I'll destroy you. If you fight, our history will be definitely closed, because you'll must be in a wheelchair for the rest of our life

Last edited by pseudolus on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
pseudolus
pseudolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba GM Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:19 pm

Good quality as always, maybe alittle tweak, im now becoming evil. so maybe here

pseudolus wrote:Suicide JMM: A #1 contender??? What kind of joke is this??? I DESERVE A TITLE SHOT!!! STOP STUPID FEUDS!!!

GM Matt Skiba: You call a stupid feud the greatest opportunity I've offered you??? Allright, nothing to say, I'll offer to another...

Suicide JMM: WAIT!!! Wait, wait, wait, allright, allright... A #1 contender... And againts who?

I could make you beg before i give you back the oppetunity, what do you think?
Matt Skiba GM
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudolus Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:19 pm

Changes done; now you are a really bastard Twisted Evil

I've chanded the part you've quoted for this

pseudolus wrote:Suicide JMM: A #1 contender??? What kind of joke is this??? I DESERVE A TITLE SHOT!!! STOP STUPID FEUDS!!!

GM Matt Skiba: You call a stupid feud the greatest opportunity I've offered you??? Allright, nothing to say, I'll offer to another... Chance lost

The titan tron turns off

Suicide JMM: WAIT!!! Wait, wait, wait, PLEASE!!! Shit... Mr. Skiba? MR. SKIBA??? I've changed my mind...

GM Matt Skiba's voice: Good boy

The GM Matt Skiba appears with a paper in his hands; he goes to the ring

GM Matt Skiba: Well, well, well... You'll be a good boy?

Suicide JMM: I'll do...

GM Matt Skiba: Really? Let's see it; on your knees...

Suicide JMM: WHAT???

GM Matt Skiba: I've said ON YOUR KNEES

Suicide JMM does. GM Matt Skiba shows the paper to Suicide JMM and offers his right boot

GM Matt Skiba: You see this? It's a contract for the #1 contender feud. You want it? Kiss my boot

Suicide JMM: Please, Mr. Skiba... This is humiliating

GM Matt Skiba: I know; and now, DO IT

Suicide JMM kisses the boot

GM Matt Skiba: Good boy, really good. Now, it's time to sign...

Suicide JMM waits for a pen

GM Matt Skiba: No pen, Suicide. Sign it WITH YOUR BLOOD

Suicide JMM open his right hand. Lolita makes a cut, and a blood's blow throws in the contract. Suicide JMM stamps a finger

GM Matt Skiba: Great. Now it's time to know who will be you contender. My dear Suicide, you'll be captivated!!! You know, I've thinking in two possible contenders for the title. I've decided to put in a ring and give the title shot to the winner, but... You'll draw, but I liked this combat. It can be an interesting feud. Suicide, I present your opponent

A barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena, and a red carpet is laid on the ramp from under the ‘Tron. Terminator Maid makes his way to the ring wearing a gold and black wrestling costume. He driving a silvery '66 Aston Martin DB5 accompained of his trainer, who's giving him his any kind of suggestions. A light shines over him on the ring when he enters. Suicide JMM and Terminator Maid rests silent, looking them face to face, while GM Matt Skiba leaves the ring with an evil smile in his face
pseudolus
pseudolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Skiba GM Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:28 pm

I like it. turned out better then i imagined.
good work
Matt Skiba GM
Matt Skiba GM
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Terminator Maid Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:35 am

Nice, i like having nothing to do Razz
In any case i couldn't for sure do a better work...
But perhaps i can add something

In any case it's a deal Suicide: you write most of the RP, i became the #1 contender Laughing
Terminator Maid
Terminator Maid

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudolus Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:57 am

Matt Skiba GM wrote:I like it. turned out better then i imagined. good work
Thanks. I've converted you in a real son of a bitch. Enjoy it Twisted Evil

Terminator Maid wrote:Nice, i like having nothing to do Razz
In any case i couldn't for sure do a better work... But perhaps i can add something
In any case it's a deal Suicide: you write most of the RP, i became the #1 contender Laughing
My friend, you can add or modify anything you want. Its OUR feud, not only mine Very Happy
And if you become the #1 contender, I'll be glad too; I only want to enjoy a good feud (and if you become the #1 contender, it can be useful for future RP)
pseudolus
pseudolus

Back to top Go down

Post  pseudolus Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:14 am

Sorry for not RP in the last show. A new part of the feud

Gordon Freeman: And now, Malcom, it's time for the old friends feud

Malcolm Thunder: Yes, Gordon. Time for the the Heavy Weight Championship #1 Contender feud. Let's make first a short resume. Gordon...

Gordon Freeman: It begins with a theoretically irrelevant fight between Suicide JMM and Terminator Maid wich ends in a draw. At the next show, Suicide JMM threaten to leave the federation, but the GM Matt Skiba retained him offering a #1 Contender Shot for the Heavy Weight Championship. Suicide JMM payed first a high price for the Contender Shot, and next, knew hiw opponent: Terminator Maid

Malcolm Thunder: Nevertheless, Suicide JMM wons the combat. A difficult job, with the GM Matt Skiba and and old friend who knows him very well, but he wons. Suicide JMM 1 - Terminator Maid 0

Gordon Freeman: At next week, a return match, and Terminator Maid draws the feud with his victory. Suicide JMM 1 - Terminator Maid 1

Malcolm Thunder: And tonight, who will break the draw? We will see the end of this feud? Will the GM Matt Skiba interfere, or he will be neutral?

Gordon Freeman: Too many questions, and we won't have the answers until the combat. But now, it seems that Torrie Rodgers is in the backstage area with one of the contenders. Let's see what she tells

Torrie Rodgers appears in the titan tron ready to interview Terminator Maid

Torrie Rodgers: Hi, guys. I'm here with Terminator Maid. How do you feel?

Terminator Maid: I feel good, Torrie. My last victory give me encouragement, and as you see, i'm not terminated

Torrie Rodgers: Do you think that the GM will favour you?

Terminator Maid: Noi I don't think it. The GM is a proud man who works really hard for this federation. He knows what's the best for the AW, and a wrestler who discuss his autority is a bad thing

Torrie Rodgers: It seems that Suidice JMM thinks a little bit different than you

Terminator Maid: That's not my trouble, that's Suidice's trouble. You'll see, he's getting what he seeds. And if he thinks in the GM, he can't think in the feud, giving me and important advantage

Torrie Rodgers: Any special message for him?

Terminator Maid: Yes... At first, Suidice, stop making enemies, or you'll end alone agains all the AW's roster. And, about our feud... If you don't concentrate, you have no chance, and this can be your last opportunity. Think about it, my old friend

Torrie Rodgers: It seems that Suidice JMM also haves a message to you. Boys, put the video, please

Suidice JMM and Lolita appears in the titan. They are in the locker room, and Lolita is healing Suidice's wounds. Seems recorded after last fight

Suidice JMM: Congratulations!!! You've done it, i'm really impressed!!! You've survived me, and more than this. You've got the victory... Enjoy it, call your friends and make a big party. Enjoy it, 'cause that will be the last time. That's not finished yed. How are now? We are in a draw. and i'll not allow you to break it. There is a belt waiting for me, and you're only a step in my way to the glory. Make this party and call your friends. Call Matt Skiba and marry him if you like, 'cause nothing will stop me, and i'll demostrate you. Ready to listen my offering? I am so sure of my victory that I will give you advantage: A LADDER MATCH. Think about this, you're faster, you have nothing to loose... I'll be waiting your answer

The video recording ends

Torrie Rodgers: Wow, a ladder match... What do you think about this proposal

Terminator Maid: It seems that Suidice JMM is completely sure about his victory... or he's completely fool. But I can not do anything about this proposal; that's something that the GM Matt Skiba must decide

Suidice JMM appears in the back and kicks the head of Terminator Maid with a chair. Terminator Maid falls stunned, while Suidice JMM kicks him. When he stops, he throws a phone to Terminator Maid, who's groggy in the floor

Suidice JMM: Allright, call him... I'll be waiting you at the ring. Don't be late, please
pseudolus
pseudolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down